Mulaku Bajji is an easy, spicy and tasty evening snack. It is prepared with Long green chillies after removing the seeds inside it. Learn how to prepare Mulaku Bajji
- Bajji Mulaku(Long green chillies) – 10 nos
- Lime – 1 no
- Gramflour (Kadalapodi) – 1 cup
- Chillypowder – 1 pinch
- Turmericpowder – 1 pinch
- Baking soda – 1 pinch
- Salt – As reqd
- Oil for deep frying
- Clean the chillies. Cut into half, take out the seeds inside.
- Take lime water in a bowl and add a pinch of salt in it.
- Put the chilles in it for marination for 10 mins.
- Mix together besan flour with salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder and pinch of baking soda to dosa batter consistency.
- Take the chillies and dip them in the besan batter.
- Deep fry in hot oil.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.