Kerala State IT Infrastructure Ltd (KSITI) is a company formed for the development of IT infrastructure in Kerala.
This Company will undertake plans for setting up the Technocity. They get their share capital from both the public and private sectors. They get 51% of share capital from the Government and the remaining 49% is obtained from individuals, financial institutions, IT companies and other means.

Chairman & Managing Director
Dr. Ajay Kumar IAS,
Principal Secretary to Government,
Information Technology Dept,
Government of Kerala

Board of Directors
Dr. Ajay Kumar IAS, Chairman & Managing Director
Shri. K. R. Jyothilal IAS, Director
Shri. Siddhartha Bhattacharya, Director
Shri. Mervin Alexander, Director
Smt. G. S. Padmakumari Amma, Director
Shri. Binu. A. Pazhoor, Director

Company Secretary & Finance Manager
Smt. Sunitha K S